skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nicole Laitano
domingo, 31 de enero de 2010
This is a great picture because I love to play with my favorite nephew Andres and with my dog Missy. I miss them a lot since they live in Tampa.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Seguidores
Archivo del blog
▼
2010
(20)
►
abril
(3)
►
marzo
(4)
►
febrero
(8)
▼
enero
(5)
He started as my favorite singer, but over time he...
These are the rest of my friends. They are irrepla...
This is my best friend Alejandra. I spend most of ...
This is a great picture because I love to play wit...
This is one of the most important aspects in my li...
Datos personales
nicole laitano
I am 17 years old and I live in Honduras. Psychology is my favorite subject and I have the best psychology teacher;).
Ver todo mi perfil
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario